STEP 1: EVALUATION
Every athlete begins our program with a mandatory performance evaluation.
- 10 & 20 yard dash tests first step quickness and accleration
- Vertical Jump- tests explosive power
- Shuttle Drill (5/10/5)- tests agiity and quickness
- 5 Broad Jump -tests total body power
- Chin Up – tests relative body strength
- Overhead Squat – assess alignement & posture
- Video Analysis- running and movement analysis
STEP 2: REVIEW RESULTS
Immediately after the evaluation, our testing expert will discuss the results.
They will also explain which program is the best for your athlete according to his or her needs, and point you in the right direction to get started immediately!
The results will also be scored to rank your athlete in our cat club ranking system.
STEP 3: SELECT A PROGRAM
We use the information from the evaluation to assess and group your athlete into the appropriate training program.
The Parisi Speed School has different training programs available for your athletes’ age and abilities. Depending on their athletic needs the proper training program will be recommended that will ensure the athlete’s individual needs are met and improve their form and technique individually.